Christmas Part III was celebrated with Wyatt's Family. Grandma, Grandpa Tom, Great Grandma Fern, Great Uncle Paul, Uncle Weston and Aunt Heidi were all there. They have the tradition of randomly numbering all the presents. We then draw numbers youngest to oldest. The corresponding numbered package is given to the person whose name is on the present. I'm big on traditions and this is one of my favorites! It's always a lot of fun since you never know who will open their present next. Grayce was such a good sport-she drew her own number each and every time!

Yes, many of the presents came Grayce's way. The biggest package under the tree was a Laugh-n-Learn Kitchen.

Daddy put it together right away-he couldn't wait and Grayce was glad he did.

At the end of a very eventful day, Grayce was spoiled by many.


And Wyatt and I are left wondering... where do we put it all??
Thanks Everyone! We are so blessed.
1 comment:
I guess you didn't need new furniture after all- you could have filled the space with Grayce's new toys! Maybe you better finish the basement! :)
Post a Comment